$17.99 - $22.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
Steel Plated Key Lock - Hardened Steel Plates - Stainless Steel Rivets - Vinyl Coated - Includes Bike Mount With Quick Release Lock Holder - Lock Length: 2.5 Feet - Plate Link Thickness: 5.5mm - Weight: 554 Grams - Key Type: Internal Cut
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
The original wearable bike lock. Hiplok ORIGINAL is a high-security chain lock with a Sold Secure rated hardened-steel chain and 12mm hardened-steel shackle. With Hiplok’s patented belt fastening, it adjusts to fit the waist while riding without being locked to the body, providing an easy way to take a tough chain lock with you. ORIGINAL comes with 3 coded replaceable keys, a toughened-nylon, removable, washable sleeve and Hiplok’s Lifetime Warranty guarantee.
The original wearable bike lock. Hiplok ORIGINAL is a high-security chain lock with a Sold Secure rated hardened-steel chain and 12mm hardened-steel shackle. With Hiplok’s patented belt fastening, it adjusts to fit the waist while riding without being locked to the body, providing an easy way to take a tough chain lock with you. Hiplok SUPERBRIGHT has the added safety benefit of an ultra-reflective water-repellent sleeve to give extra visibility of the rider when worn. 3 coded replaceable keys, and Hiplok’s Lifetime Warranty guarantee are included.
$19.99 - $25.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
$19.99 - $25.99
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys. - Diameter: 4mm
The first alarmed folding lock on the market. Something to make bike thieves think twice: as well as the ultra-safe mechanical features boasted by all of the folding locks in the ABUS BORDO range, the BORDO Alarm 6000A is the first folding lock anywhere in the world to sound an alarm (at a volume of 100dB) if it detects an attempted attack. It does so thanks to the smart 3D Position Detection sensors, which detect the smallest of movements in all three dimensions. The sensor technology incorporated into the BORDO Alarm 6000A can distinguish between picking attempts and the small vibrations which occur when the lock is connected, for example, or a football bounces nearby; in these situations, the lock will emit a small warning beep but will not sound a full alarm. Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status. Technology: - 13/64" bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Alarm at a volume of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds, followed by automatic reactivation - 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest of movements in all three dimensions and triggers an alarm - Smart alarm – the lock only emits a small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces nearby - Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for maximum protection against attempted manipulation, e.g. picking Operation and use: - Great protection where there is a high risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - The longer the chain, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
ABUS' Pro Tectic 4960 Chain provides an additional layer of security when using the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock (sold separately). Patented "push n' lock" technology makes using this accessory chain a snap, no separate closing of the shackle is necessary, and your bike can be easily secured to a fixed object. The 6mm chain is made of special hardened steel. This chain cannot lock to itself, only to the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 6 mm - Shackle Shape: None - Length: 85 cm/100 cm - For use with the ABUS Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock
ABUS' Pro Tectic Frame Lock is good for quick errands in safe neighborhoods. Its extra-wide opening—2.48 inches wide and 4.25 inches high—locks your rear wheel, preventing your bike from rolling or being ridden, while accommodating a variety of tire/wheel sizes. The case, 8.5mm shackle, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper-hardened steel. The locking mechanism is in the lock body, providing an easy connection to the 4960 accessory chains and cables (each sold separately), and letting you lock your bike to a fixed object. The 4960 can be mounted to the bike using either the cantilever brake-mount option or the spannband LH adapter for bikes without screw/bolt sockets. • Mechanism Type: Key • Diameter: 8.5 mm • Shackle Height: 108 mm • Shackle Width Inner: 6.3 cm • 2 keys are supplied with the lock
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
$54.99 - $59.99
Subtle and modern Equipped with a combination of numbers, the lock is easy to use. The complete plastic coating of the lock body and the distinctive textile hose of the chain prevent damage to the paint on the bicycle to be secured. - 7mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel - Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Special touch protection for higher security against unauthorized access to the code through manipulation of the mechanism - Individually settable code
ABUS's uGrip 585 Chain Lock features a 5mm hardened steel chain with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with two keys for added convenience.
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$13.59 - $17.59
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
$11.19 - $15.79
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9" - Type: STD w/ 4x10mm cable
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
$14.39 - $18.79
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$14.79 - $16.59
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$19.39 - $20.59
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
Page 1 of 5 Next page