- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
• Plastic body w/ ball joint • Acrylic convex mirror • Press fit into bar end
Designed for touring and commuting or just about anytime you need added visibility; the UltraLite Bike Mirror offers versatility, light weight, and durability. Weighing less than 2 ounces, it provides an amazingly wide field of view. It can be mounted almost anywhere you need extra visibility on your bike: handlebars of all types, forks, even challenging applications like recumbents.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
Thanks to its unique mounting system, Axiom's Fastflash DLX Universal Mirror quickly attaches to your handlebar, brake hood, or fork leg. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic and the mirror pivots to provide you with an optimal viewing angle.
Page 1 of 1