Race Face steel crank bolt/puller for 2008 and earlier Evolve XC cranks.
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
- Chrome plated CrMo steel chainring bolt/nut sets (Track is NJS approved)
• Adjustable aluminum chain guard • Fits front chainrings from 38T to 48T • Multiple clamp options fit seat tubes from 25.4 to 34.9mm • Black anodized finish
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Aluminum bash guard.
$45.99 - $48.99
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
Dimension Cyclocross Arm Sets made of 6061-T6 aluminum. - Forged AL-6061-T6 - BB Not Included - Chainrings Not Included - 110/74 BCD - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Spindle interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 590g
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Lightweight, durable, stiff and designed specifically to work with Bosch and Brose mid-ship motors, SRAM's EX1 crankarms are purpose built for the high-torque E-MTB environment. - Proven SRAM technologies adapted for the demands of midship-motor E-MTBs - Compatible with Bosch, Brose and Yamaha bottom bracket interfaces - Arm Material: Aluminum - Colors: Black - Bottom Bracket Interface: ISIS
Origin-8's Track/SS Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum. It has a fine machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring for super-smooth pedaling and comes in a variety of colors to make your bike the coolest ride on the block. - Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 1/8" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB
With optimized crankarms made from 6061-series aluminum, SRAM's X5 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its 7075-aluminum X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down.
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
SRAM's S300 1.1 single-speed Crankset combines their stiff 7075-aluminum chainring with their lightweight 6061-aluminum forged arms. The high-profile teeth are compatible with 9- and 10-speed chains, and the stout spindle efficiently transfers your power. Plus, GXP bottom bracket cups are included.
With optimized crankarms made from 6061-series aluminum, SRAM's X5 Crankset is stiff, tough, and ready to take on some fat-bike terrain. Its 7075-aluminum X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down.
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
To be in sync on a tandem is the essence of the experience. FSA's Gossamer tandem cranksets keep your timing perfect, and keeps the power going to the rear wheel where it belongs. The communication and balance? That's up to you and your partner. - Shimano and SRAM 10-Speed compatible
The Omega Megaexo Crankset is where fashion meets function, combining sleek styling with robust industrial design elements. Updated 11-speed compatibility puts the latest shifting technology into an attractive price conscious crankset. - Die cast aluminum crank arms - Chromoly chainring bolts - Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems - Integrated MegaExo 19mm BB
Shimano's super-stiff SLX Crankset offers trail riders efficient power transfer and low weight to blast up mountains, plus the rugged durability to scorch back down. Shimano's Hollowtech II design integrates the crankarms and bottom bracket into a single unit with a beefy spindle, spinning on large-diameter bearings with ultra-wide spacing for maximum rigidity and strength. From XC smooth to enduro burl, you can expect smooth, effortless shifting from Shimano's SLX crankset.
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Page 1 of 1