- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Parts & Accessories
Protect your 1x investment with this bashguard designed for Shimano Symmetrical 96 BCD cranksets. - Only compatible with symmetrical 96 BCD cranks - Made from aluminum alloy
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
- Crank Arm Length: 175mm - Interface: ISIS - Position: Left
Crank left arm, Blaze Powerspline, 175mm, pitch black
$26.99 - $29.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Adjustable aluminum chain guard • Fits front chainrings from 38T to 48T • Multiple clamp options fit seat tubes from 25.4 to 34.9mm • Black anodized finish
M8 Capless Crank Arm Bolt Kit - For square-taper & Powerspline
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
$50.95 $160.00 68% Off
This very light, stiff, and strong carbon crank spider optimizes your power transfer. - Stiff and lightweight. - For use with S-Works carbon road cranks.
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Replacement left-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS CITY E6000
- Replacement right-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS City E6000.
- BCD: Direct Mount Shimano - Chainline: 55mm - Crank Arm Length: 170mm - Material: Aluminum - Interface: Hollowtech II - Speed: 11/12 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Drivetrain Spacing: SuperBoost+ - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
Page 1 of 1