The Orbitron is the new gold standard for platform pedals. The high grip layout features 16 pins per side on an ultralight alloy body. Beautifully machined axles paired with premium bearings and bushings keep you running for miles to come. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight compact bushings + sealed bearings - Replaceable pins
Stay fully planted as you smash the mountain. The lightweight Smash pedal offers uncompromising performance with its strategically placed pins and bulletproof, extended axle design. - Body: Reinforced Premium Thermopoly - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 113mm x 114mm - Weight: 180g (each)
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Aluminum body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Shimano SPD compatible - Toe clip compatible on non-SPD side (included) - 760g per pair
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
The Shimano Deore XT Explorer Dual-Platform Pedals combine the efficiency of the SPD system and the convenience of a platform pedal, all in a lightweight package. - One side SPD, one side platform - Two-sided flexibility and performance - Ideal for trekking - Customize the entry and release tension settings - 392 grams - Concave cleat clearance on platform side - High-grip pins - Sealed cup and cone bearings
- Melt forged aluminum construction - Chromoly spindle - One side SPD compatible - One side platform with molded pins - Sealed bearings - 9/16-inch spindle
- Extruded AL6061 aluminum CNC machined construction - CNC chromoly spindle - Sealed bearing and bushing - One side SPD compatible - Fully adjustable tension - 9/16-inch spindle - 295g pair
- All-road adventure/touring-inspired dual-sided clipless pedal - AL6061 CNC machined platform with grip pins for added stability - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - Shimano SPD style cleat with 5º float - Fully adjustable tension - Platform size: 90mm x 68mm - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: SPD - Material: AL6061
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Single Clipless Pedals feature adjustable SPD-compatible bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the Ultim8's are durable and practical all-around pedals.
The Tom Dugan signature Grandstand pedals feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, plus a wider, dual-concave platform. - 17mm thick at center - 105mm wide - Full-size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach - 9/16"
Different rides call for different footwear, which is why MSW's CP-100 Platform and Clipless pedals accommodate any shoes you've got. On one side, you've got a stable, wide platform to accommodate street shoes, and on the other, you've got an SPD-style clipless pedal that accommodates your favorite mountain bike shoes. The spring tension on the clipless side is adjustable so you can customize how much pressure it takes to unclip. On the trail or on the pavement, the CP-100 is a versatile, stable platform.
Secure your everyday cycling confidence and comfort in the essential urban pedal from LOOK. Geo City is a lightweight, upgradeable and affordable platform pedal but with all the style, quality and durability that’s made LOOK pedals the champion’s choice for decades, and the best out on the city streets today. - Technology: Flat pedals - Body: Composite - Traction: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 110x107mm - Weight (pedal): 165g - Weight (pair): 330g
With LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram and LOOK Vision In Lighting our Geo City Vision Grip is the ultimate urban pedal. Combining 24/7 LED safety, iconic mountain boot traction and MTB-toughness with Tour de France winning performance and unmatched personality, there’s no better place to put your feet for town and country riding. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 290g - Weight (pair): 580g - Waterproofness: IPX 7 Waterproof rating - Light included: Yes (x4) - Light modes: 4 (steady/day flash/night flash/flash eco) - Battery Life: Up to 20h (flash eco) - Auto stop/start system - Light output: From 6 to 50 lumens - Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included) - Charging time: 2h - Beam angle: 180°
Simple, yet highly efficient. The GEO TREKKING PEDAL is LOOK's two-sided commuter option, allowing you to choose between a ride to work or a quick training session. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Composite - Traction: Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 84mm - Weight (pedal): 203g - Weight (pair + cleats): 461g
Dual-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3 has the sensors housed right in the pedals, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session. - Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes - Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics - Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height - Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis - Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ connectivity or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices and Garmin Connect Mobile app - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Cleat hardware included WARNING: The maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 231 lbs (105 kg). Cyclists over this weight limit risk personal injury and property damage. Specifications: - Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Weight: 316 g - Max. rider weight: 105 kg - Accuracy: +/- 1.0% - Cleat type: Keo - Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer - Stack height: 12.2 mm - Field calibration - Adjustable release tension - Garmin Connect - Measurement location: Spindle - Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 520g
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Forged alloy platform pedals with a hardened chromoly spindle. - Molded pins - Size: 9/16-inch
Get ready to fly high with the Krypto DH pedals. Built tough with its CNC'd aluminum body and self-lubricating bushings, this pedal makes a big statement on the trail with full laser graphics and premium finish. Ten strategically placed pins keep you in maximum control. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 117mm x 110mm - Weight: 208g (each)
$111.99 $150.00 25% Off
Get ready to fly high with the Krypto DH pedals. Built tough with its CNC'ed aluminum body and self-lubricating bushings, this pedal makes a big statement on the trail with full laser graphics and premium finish. Ten strategically placed pins keep you in maximum control. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 117mm x 110mm - Weight: 208 grams (each) - Dimensions: 11 x 20 x 7 cm
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
Page 1 of 2 Next page