- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
The Slick is the tire for those year-round, all-weather commuters. The Slick utilizes a smooth center for rolling efficiency and deep outer grooves for enhanced control in wet conditions. - Usage: Trekking / Comfort - Conditions: Dry to Wet / Pavement - Compound: Distance - Casing: Durable - Bead: Wire - 26": 540g - 29": 979g - 700c: 505g
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
Teravail's 47mm Rampart offers increased traction and an ultra-smooth ride quality on rough pavement (and well beyond). The smaller 650b diameter means it fits into many existing 700c frames to give your current bike an entirely different feel and increased versatility.
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 8 x 1 1/4 • Wheelchair-compatible
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 2.125
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 26 x 1.95-2.125
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • 32mm-long Presta valve • 700 x 25-28 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
Size: - 29 x 1.75-2.10 / 700c x 35-50 - 29 x 3.0-3.50 - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 4 1/4 • Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 4 1/4 (ISO 406)
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
If you place a premium on versatility, the All Condition Armadillo Tire is for you. The siped tread pattern offers excellent wet and dry traction, rolls fast and corners great. Plus, this tire features Specialized's legendary Armadillo technology for the ultimate in flat prevention.
Specialized's Borough XC Tire is a versatile performer that's ready for smooth country lanes, bumpy city streets, dirt roads and backcountry fun! This high-volume tire offers a plush ride and features a smooth-running center section for easy speed and mid-sized shoulder knobs that provide great traction and stability for riding and cornering on rougher surfaces.
Get unheard-of traction and blinding speed with Specialized's Fast Trak GRID Tire. It's impressively light, offers low rolling resistance and features a high-volume casing for a plush ride. Plus, its closely spaced center knobs with ramped edges keep you cruising fast no matter the conditions. What's more, the Fast Trak utilizes Specialized's GRID technology that gives you all the advantages of a tubeless system like lower pressures, no pinch flats and great traction.
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
$5.99 - $11.99
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality.
$7.99 - $19.99
Specialized's Standard Presta Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$8.00 - $15.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Thorn Resistant Tube is thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings.
Page 1 of 5 Next page