- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 23-25 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 28-32 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 128g (32mm), 129g (48 & 60mm)
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
- ISO Diameter: 520 / 24" mini bmx - ISO Width (mm): 25 mm , 26 mm , 27 mm , 28 mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-1/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 80g (32mm), 82g (60mm)
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm - Labeled Size: 27.5 x 52/58 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm - Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 226g
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
- Butyl rubber - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm - Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 220g (32mm), 221g (48mm)
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
We all love to stop and smell the roses, but like they say, every rose has its thorn. And as we all know, there's no better way to ruin a beautiful ride than with a thorn in the tube. No need to worry, though, because we designed our Thorn-Resistant Presta Valve Tubes to combat pesky pricks of all shapes and sizes. Starting at the basis of the construction, we designed the tube to be thicker at the outer side (the part against the tire) in order to stop pesky bits from puncturing all the way through the tube. Then, at the inner side (the part against the rim), it's actually thinner in order to reduce weight. This way, you don't have to sacrifice performance in the name of protection. - Thicker construction on the outer side (against the tire) enhances puncture protection. - Thinner construction on the inner side (against the rim) maximizes weight savings.
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 368g (28-32), 438g (35-43)
$16.99 - $21.99
Kenda K50 tires are all purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
- Low Lead Valve - 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1.9-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 600g
The Q-Tubes Standard Line Presta Valve tubes feature QBP's widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability - 0.9mm wall thickness - Q-Tubes Standard Line packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard - Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.8-3.2 - Weight: 325 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 70 mm , 71 mm , 72 mm , 73 mm , 74 mm , 75 mm , 76 mm , 77 mm , 78 mm , 79 mm , 80 mm , 81 mm , 82 mm , 83 mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
The Primo Comet Recumbent is a fast rolling, high pressure tire.
An aggressively styled youth tire for all-condition riding, our Roller tire comes in various sizes, from 12- to 24-inch, making it the perfect tire for your kids to learn how to shred. - Casing: 22 TPI for 12" and 16" Casing: 30 TPI for 20" and 24" - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 20 x 2.125", PSI 35-100, approximate weight 580g
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
When your ride varies from skate parks to city streets, and usually ends with a session at the trails, the Rhythm Lite is the obvious tire of choice. A fast-rolling center section keeps things moving, while slightly larger and deeper shoulder knobs provide enhanced traction in the dirt.
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. - ISO Diameter: 540mm (24-inch wheelchair)
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635