Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather. Usage: Gravel / Monstercross Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel - 650B: 440g - 700c: 460g
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. Usage: All Mountain / Enduro Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Light/High Grip: 900g, Gravity DNA compound - TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1056g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/High Grip: 1140g, Gravity DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 1040g, DNA compound
We took the tread design of the Fast Trak 2Bliss Ready tire a step further by manipulating each knob with FE Analysis. We improved an already proven tread by having more consistent shoulder blocks for better cornering traction, while the block spacing is configured for better self-cleaning. The tread of this 2Bliss Ready version is also slightly wider compared to the S-Works version, which protects the sidewalls and delivers additional cornering bite. Lastly, our proprietary GRIPTON compound gives the tire a livelier feel and more grip in either wet or dry conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead, 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - 650B x 2.1": PSI: 25-50, approximate weight 590g - 650B x 2.3": PSI: 25-50, approximate weight 630g
Specialized took the tread design of the Fast Trak GRID tire a step further by manipulating each knob with FE Analysis. They improved an already proven tread by having more consistent shoulder blocks for better cornering traction and block spacing is configured for better self-cleaning. GRIPTON compound gives a livelier feel and grip is enhanced in wet or dry conditions. They recommend GRID tires for anyone seeking the utmost in flat and sidewall protection. - Casing: Additional sidewall protection for exceptional durability, plus added sidewall stiffness for enhanced stability. - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: 60a - 650b x 2.3" psi 25-50; approximate weight 670g - 650b x 2.8" psi 15-30; approximate weight 900g
The Ground Control 2Bliss Ready is an exceptionally versatile trail tire. Not only does it feature improved cut-resistance, but we've also optimized the tread using FE Analysis. The end result is a tire that rolls fast and provides increased grip, traction, and confidence in every imaginable condition.
The Ground Control tire, with our new CONTROL casing, delivers plenty of versatility and flat protection. Not only does it feature improved cut-resistance, but we've also optimized the tread using Finite Element Analysis. It also features our own GRIPTON® compound that maximizes mechanical grip, damps vibration, and offers unparalleled traction in either wet or dry conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON®
The Ground Control Grid 2Bliss Ready T7 uses an extremely versatile tread pattern which can be used from cross country race to trail, it rolls fast with exceptional amounts of confidence and grip. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. The GRID casing provides a light and supple trail construction with additional sidewall protection for durability and sidewall stability. To top off this build we use our T7 compound to maximize grip and damping. - 27.5 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 800g. - 27.5 x 2.6", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 850g. - 27.5 x 3.0", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 1050g. - 29 x 2.2", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 820g. - 29 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 845g. - Bead: Foldable. - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready. - Casing: 60 TPI, light and durable XC/Trail construction with additional sidewall protection and stability. - Compound: GRIPTON T7.
The Ground Control Sport uses an extremely versatile tread pattern which can be used from cross country race to trail, it rolls fast with exceptional amounts of confidence and grip. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire.
Specialized's Nimbus Sport Reflect tire has a smooth tread that rolls fast and serves as the perfect fit for any rider looking to get around town. There are many widths to accommodate different models, riding styles, and comfort levels, while the BlackBelt flat protection adds confidence for riding over rough city roads and bike paths. For an extra touch of protection, this model includes reflective accents that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 650B x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 800g
Born in the American Midwest, gravel riding is one of the fastest–growing styles of cycling. The sense of adventure, conquering new challenges, and simply experiencing a new style of riding are some of its big selling points, but doing so without the proper tires makes the difference between having fun and cursing and hollering on the side of the road. The Pathfinder delivers the versatility that these adventure-laden rides deserve—fast rolling, lots of grip, and a whole lot of fun. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt - 650b x 47mm [1.75"], psi 35-65, approximate weight 555g - 700 x 38mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 480g - 700 x 42mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 540g - 700 x 32mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 380g
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat-Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
- Smart DualGuard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes
- Compound: Addix - Version: SmartGuard - Seal: Tube - Weight: 1150g - Pressure: 2.0-4.5 Bar (30-65 psi) - EPI: 67 - E-Bike: E-50
Used on very fast and dry trails. Low rolling resistance and minimal weight. Primarily for the use on the rear wheel. Tread design: Fast, flat studs in the tread center good cornering grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM, and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life.
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
Whether you’re traveling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. Naturally, with the mark for fast e-bikes. - Double Defense: The twin protector of High-Density Guard + SnakeSkin. More safety for light off-road tires is impossible. - RaceGuard Protection - Dual compound - Wire Bead
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
For all-weather trekking and commuting - City/touring tire - Grooved slick design - front or rear - Reflective stripe Created to meet the demands of the European trekking market, the Overdrive has a grooved slick design for all-weather application, as well as anti-puncture technologies to provide excellent protection from encounters with road debris.
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
The Patrol is an all-condition XC trail tire that excels on hardpacked to loose conditions. - Medium-height ramped center knobs roll fast and provide climbing traction - Aggressive shoulder lugs deliver secure traction in corners - Durable 27 TPI casing
- Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any kind of hardpack terrain, whether dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
Page 1 of 1