Out-front computer mount for Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring cycling computers. This is K-Edge's next generation of industry-leading Garmin Computer Mounts—stronger, easier, more versatile, and more stylish design to complement your Garmin and your bike. The ultimate upgrade for your Garmin computer.
Their advanced co-polymer Garmin insert locks your computer in place with strength and security. Designed and tested extensively so that the replaceable insert breaks away instead of your computer tabs in the event of a crash or mishap.
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Compatibility – 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars.
- New clamp design is hinged for ease of installation.
- Supported Computers – Most Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring models, including the new Garmin Edge 520, Edge 20 and Edge 25 models (Edge 1000 fits on the longer XL mount)
- Combo Compatible – versions available that support GoPro style interface action cameras and lights
- Weight – (31.8 mm) 55.4 grams
- Weight – (35.0 mm) 60.4 grams
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
*K-EDGE Combo Mount are NOT DESIGNED to hold a Cycliq Fly 12. (Cycliq Fly 12 & Fly12CE users should choose the K-EDGE K13-410, K13-420, K13-2450 GO BIG camera/light mounts.)
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager Info@K-EDGE.com for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.
|Black / 31.8mm||857710005432||K13-1500C-31.8-BLK||134512|