When the paved road ends, Recon begins. Designed for riders who take one look at that switch from paved to gravel and say "yes please," the Specialized Recon Mixed Terrain shoe is the perfect blend of durable, comfortable, and adventurous. With its stiff FACT carbon sole and Body Geometry footbed, you’ll feel a great connection to the bike, which translates to power as you tackle fire road and paved climbs alike. And should you encounter any obstacles that say hike-a-bike, the grippy SlipNot tread delivers superb traction for confidently scrambling over the rough stuff. Navigate on road and off with the comfortable and versatile Recon shoe.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Engineered FACT carbon/composite sole for power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Adaptive Fit lace-up with non-stretch, non-water absorbent lace for superb fit.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings.
- Supple Micromatrix synthetic leather with laser-perforated venting and molded toe kick protection.
- Classic low-profile heel for ankle comfort with 3M reflective collar for visibility.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern.
- Replaceable threaded toe studs.
- Standard Fit last for all day comfort.
|Black/Gum / 38||888818132522||61116-7038||124439|