We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL is sure to exceed your expectations of how an e-road bike performs. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and even lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. And with this EVO model, you get larger tires, dropper post, and flared bars to take you wherever your heart desires. It's you, only faster. The Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that’s the same one on the S-Works model, and you’ll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 38mm Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast, no matter the terrain. And filling out the build are our Adventure Gear bars with 12 degrees of flare, a Future Stem Pro, an X-Fusion 50mm Manic Dropper seatpost, and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport saddle.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our included range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- E-road bikes are inherently harsh, but with the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
/* TUBELESS */
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
Pedals sold separately
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Frame||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts,|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
Front: Boost 12x110mm
Rear: Boost 12x148mm
|Rims/Wheels||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h|
|Tires||Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm|
|Crankset||Praxis, Hollow forged M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||Praxis, 46t, 110BCD|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|Handlebars||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Stem||Future Stem, Pro|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, Titanium Rails|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic Dropper Seat Post, 50mm of travel|
* Subject to change without notice.